Hello Everyone, Today I am sharing this quick and tasty recipe with you all. It takes about an hour to make it all if you have the pre-made puff pastry squares which you can easily purchase at your Indian/Pakistani/Arabic grocery stores. Serve this with tea and enjoy !
WHAT YOU NEED
- Ground Mutton 0.5 lbs (1/2 kg )
- Onion 1 small (chopped)
- Egg 1
- Green Peppers 2
- Fresh Cilantro As preferred
- Oil 1/2 Cup Oil
- Red Pepper per taste or 1 Tsp
- Himalayan Salt per taste
- Black Pepper Sprinkle
- Crushed Red Pepper 1 Tsp
- Turmeric 1 TSP
- Cumin Powder 1 TSP
- Coriander Powder 1 TSP
- Heat oil in pan
- Add onions fry until golden brown
- Add ginger/garlic paste
- ( sprinkle water whenever needed )
- Add Ground Meat
- Fry meat for 5-10 min
- Add Spices , Mix well
- Add Fresh Coriander (optional
- Pre Heat oven to 350 Degrees
- Lightly grease the bake pan with oil
- One beaten egg
- Lightly rub the beaten egg on the pastry specially the edges.
- Add Ground Meat in the middle
- Fold and press the edges
- Use a fork to close the edges
- lightly rub the beaten egg oven the top of the pastry as well.
BAKE FOR 15-20 MIN OR UNTIL GOLDEN BROWN.
Watch The Video
Thanks for reading you guys !
All images © 2014-2020 Naila K