Hello loves, Here is an awesome new recipe for you , make sure you try it and let me know how it came out.
Let’s get started
What you need
- Garbanzo/Chickpeas . 1 Cup ( Soaked Overnight ) & pre boiled ( keep with water )
- Onion 1 Large sized ( Chopped )
- Ginger/Garlic Paste 2 TBSP
- Sunflower Oil 1 Cup
- Chicken 1 Kg ( 2 LBS )
- Lemon Juice Sprinkle (optional)
- Green Chillies (Serrano) 2-3 Sliced
- Cilantro For Garnish
- Red Pepper per taste or 1/2 Tbsp
- Himalayan Salt per taste
- Cumin Powder 1 Tbsp
- Coriander Powder 1 Tbsp
- Turmeric 1/2 Tsp
- Black Pepper 1/2 Tsp
- Murgh Cholay (SHAN) 1 TBSP (optional) gives great flavor
- Garam Masala Sprinkle as much as you like
- Crushed Red Pepper 1/2 tsp or as much as you like (optional) not recommended if you don’t like too spicy.
- Chop Onion
- Add Onions to the pan with 1/2 Cup Oil
- Fry for 4-5 minutes
- Add Ginger/Garlic Paste
- Add Chicken and Fry for 5-10 min
- Stir , sprinkle some water if the chicken start to stick to the pot.
- Add all the spices
- Stir and mix well fry for 5 minutes
- Add Garbanzo Beans / Chickpeas with leftover water.
- Add green chillies
- Cover the pot and leave on low – medium heat for 10 min
- Add Cilantro For Garnish ( Sliced Ginger or Lemon Juice )
- Serve hot with flat bread ( Roti ) and Enjoy!
Watch The Video
Subscribe to my following accounts to stay updated.
Thanks for reading you guys !
All images © 2014-2018 Naila K